Aniversário

Ontem foi aniversário de uma amiga e nós fomos ao boliche. Como ia dar um livro de presente para ela, resolvi me inspirar nos marca-páginas que ganhei da Ivani e fiz um pra ela também. Não ficou tão bonito, mas é um começo.

Yesterday was a friend's birthday and we went bowling. Since I was giving her a book, I inspired myself in the gift Ivani made me and did a bookmarker for her. It's not as pretty as Ivani's, but it's a start.

De Origami


O passarinho em branco é uma espécie de cartão que fiz. Não dá para visualizar direito.

The white bird is kind of a contact card I made. It doesn't show off as nice as I thought it would.

Fiz também, semana passada, uns marca-páginas miúdos de tsuru. Não sei se dá pra identificar na foto, mas aqui estão:

Last week I made some small tsuru bookmakers. I hope you can identify them in the picture:

Alinhar ao centro
De Origami


E, só porque estou feliz, um ímã de estrelinha da sorte que está no ventilador da minha mãe:

And, because I'm so happy today, there's a little lucky star magnet attached to my mother's fan.

De Origami

0 Comments: