Butterfly Cube

Quando minha mãe viu o kusudama que fiz pra Luana colocar no carro fez "Eu também queeero!". E mãe é mãe, né? Fiz um pra ela no mesmo dia. Só que um modelo diferente, que ela escolheu.

When my mother saw the kusudama I made for Luana, she anked "I want one to!". And what woudn't I do for my mum? I've made her a kusudama the same day, but a diferent model, chose by her.

De Origami


Outro Butterfly-shaped Cube, muito bonzinho de fazer e que já está devidamente instalado no retrovisor dela. Detalhe: se a cordinha do Loop ficou curta, essa ficou comprida! Kkkkkkkk!!!
Depois posto uma foto dele no carro.

Another Butterfly-Shaped Cube, very easy to make and promptly "instaled" in her car mirror. The Loop was too short, but this one is too long! Hahahaha!! I'll post a picture of it in the car someday.

2 Comments:

Charles said...

Hi,
it is beautiful. I like gold colour. With the beat it look like japanese magic artefact.
Charles - Karel

Fernanda Eggers said...

Thank you!
I'm glad you liked it!
It's very simple to make, if you want, e-mail me and I'll send you the diagram.