Blutenball

Bom, houve uma série de transtornos no final da cadeira de Psicologia da Criatividade. No fim, acabei fazendo um relatório de percepção criativa sobre um hobbie meu, o Origami. Para isso, fiz o Blutenball, que já estava doida pra fazer, mas não tinha tempo. E achava que era muito difícil, porque não estava encontrando diagrama.

I've had a serious of problems in the end of the period with Creativity Psicology. I end up making a report of creativity percepciot about my favorite hobbie, Origami. I've made the Blutenball for this class. I was eager to make it, but didn't have much spare time. I thoght it was dificult, because I coudn't find the diagram.

Aí entro no Diagramas & Cia e vejo que Isa fez um passo-a-passo e um vídeo! Quer coisa melhor? Aprendi rapidinho e foi supersimples. Até diagrama de montagem tem lá.

But looking at the blog Diagramas & Cia, I saw that Isa made a step-by-step and a video! Coudn't ask for something better! I've learned quickly and it was very easy. There's even an explanation of how to put it togheter.

Seguem as fotos do meu kusudama.

Kusudama pictures below.

De Origami


Os pedacinhos soltos e o papel que usei, um dos kits que ganhei da Ivani.

The modules and the paper I used, from one of the kits Ivani gave me.

De Origami

De Origami


Ao invés de fazer um kusudama de 12 módulos, fiz dois de seis.

Instead of a twelve-module kusudama, I've made two six-modules.

De Origami

De Origami


Dei o de correntinha para a professora, como parte do trabalho (que pode ser visto aqui) e o com continhas e tsuru para uma amiga, Denise, que divide o CdB comigo e outras três criaturas.

The one with little chain, I gave to the teacher, as part of the work (can be read here, in Portuguese) and the one with beads and a tsuru went to Denise, that writes in CdB with me and other 3 girls.

De Origami


Detalhe do Blutenball de Denise. Usei essa imagem como capa do trabalho. Ficou tão linda que fiquei com pena de entregar!! Hehehe!! Esse kusudama é criação de Rocky Jardes (valeu, Isa, pela informação). Não encontrei nada sobre ele, apenas informações sobre outra peça, o Flower Ball.

Denise's Blutenball in detail. I used this image as the cover of the paper. It was so pretty I didn't want to give to the teacher! This kusudama is a Rocky Jardes creation (tks to Isa for que info). I haven't found anithing on him, except for this other creation, the Flower Ball.

0 Comments: