Origami de Aniversário

Dia 8 foi o aniversário de Eloísa e era para eu ter postado essas fotos naquele dia, mas tive que fazer o downgrade no computador e fiquei dias catando drivers.

Eloísa got older in April 8th and I should have posted this pictures then, but I had to downgrade my computer (from Vista to XP) and spent a few days searching and instaling drivers.

Ela nos convidou para um almoçinho básico no shopping e deixou para fazer festa hoje, no fim da tarde, com Eloá. Já dei para ela um CD (original, veja bem... ^^) e origamis, claro, como não podia deixar de ser.

She invited us for a lunch at the mall and the big celebration is today, in the evening, togheter with Eloá. I gave her a CD (not pirate ^^) and origamis, of course.

De Origami

De Origami


O verde não dei ou vendi ainda, faz os dois ficaram lindos juntos.

I didn't give or sell the green one yet, but they looked beautifull togheter.

De Origami

De Origami


Agora tenho que correr. Um churrasco me espera.

Now I've gotta go. A barbecue (our it's aproximate version) waits me.

0 Comments: